[Forza] PTG Photocomp - Hidden Stars 2 (Winner: korniis95) Nov 30, 2015 14:15:37 GMT PTG DAN0 408 likes this
Post by PTG Coops on Nov 30, 2015 14:15:37 GMT
Welcome to Pendulum Tuning's Official Photo Comp
Welcome, PTG are pleased to present the second Hidden Stars Photo competition. As you may have guessed from the title, this is a great opportunity for up and coming forzatographers, Newbies, and current photo kings to shine. The idea is to keep all the entries secret by submitting them via Private Message. This way no one knows who took what picture and keeps the public voting fair as possible. So lets kick off the Hidden Stars Photo Comp.
First Hidden Stars Photo Comp HERE
* The rules are different to our previous competitions so please read all the rules before entering.
• You must NOT submit your photo in this thread.
• All photos must be submitted anonymous via Private message to me PTG Coops (Links Below)
• Photos must be new and not used for any previous Photo comp
• You cannot post these pictures in any other thread, the idea is to keep all photos anonymous
• You cannot post them up on flickr, photo bucket, Facebook etc until after the results.
• Must be your own Photo
• Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 2 pictures only
• 1 Photo Entry per person, No Extras Allowed.
• No External editing except for rotation.
• No Autovista/Forzavista or Homespace shots allowed
Game: Any Forza
Day/Night: Night Only
Amount:1 Entry per person only (you can change as many times as you like before deadline though but please let us know which is your entry)
Cars Allowed: ANY
Editing: No Photoshopping or modifying you image at all except for rotation
Size: Any Photo size allowed
FM.net thread: HERE
Submitting an entry: Please Private Message PTG Coops your gamertag and a link to your photo on forzamotorsport.net. and don't post up your photo anywhere else.
FM.net Submit: HERE | PTG Forum Submit: HERE
GT: PTG Coops
* If rotation needed please specify via Clockwise amounts: 90º 180º 270º
• Pictures will be put up after the deadline for the public to Vote for.
• You must vote if you have entered, if not you will receive a point penalty
• Everyone including people who haven't entered are allowed to vote.
• You cannot vote for yourself
• Choose your top 3 entries only in any order
Voting closes a week after the entry deadline